Skip to main content

Change of Immigration Status

If you are in the United States in a valid immigration status, you may be eligible to change your status. A visa is different from nonimmigrant status.  A visa is physically stamped inside your passport.  There are two ways to change your status: By application to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) or by international travel.

Back to Top