Skip to main content

Employment & Taxes

"Employment" means the performance of services for financial or other benefit. It can be part-time or full-time and includes self-employment. Employment may be on-campus or off-campus. 

Based on your immigration status, you may or may not be eligible to work in the United States. If you receive compensation in the United States, you will have to file taxes. Based on your status, we provide information on your eligibility and obligations for employment in the United States. 

Back to Top