Skip to main content

Fulbright Opportunities Non-U.S. Citizen Students

Think the Fulbright is just for U.S. students? We have good news for you. 

Ready to get started? Non-U.S. citizen students applying for a Fulbright grant to come to Maryland should contact the Fulbright Commission in their home country. A list of the various Fulbright Commissions is available online. Explore the possibilities:

The Fulbright Foreign Student Program

enables graduate students, young professionals, and artists to research and study in the U.S. for one year or longer at universities or other institutions. A wide variety of programs are available to you, depending on your country of origin. Explore the individual page for your country to see what you can do.

The Fulbright Foreign Student Program

The Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (FLTA) Program

provides young teachers of English as a Foreign Language the opportunity to refine their teaching skills and broaden their knowledge of American culture, while strengthening the instruction of their native language at colleges and universities in the U.S.

The Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (FLTA) Program

Have you been awarded a Fulbright to come to Maryland?

Congratulations! Visit International Student & Scholar Services for more information and resources:

ISSS Fulbright Student & Scholar Resources

Back to Top