What is study abroad? How does it work at UMD? Where do I even start? Learn more with our Study Abroad 101 session! These sessions will help provide information, resources, and support to help you begin your study abroad journey.
This introductory session is designed to give an overview of study abroad at the University of Maryland and answer general questions. We will cover the basics about academics, finances, locations, and how to plan to go abroad!
- No prior research, preparation, or sign-up is required.
- After participating in this session you will be able to conduct a program search and be ready to meet one-on-one with an Education Abroad advisor to discuss the details of your study abroad journey!
- We will work through goal setting exercises to help you discover the right program for your academic, profession, and personal needs
- Important research resources on our website will be highlighted and explained
- Share next steps you should take now to prepare for your application
- Study Abroad
- Event Type